- Your shopping cart is empty!
[tectiva] TE80 Inventory
- Always lift panels off each other. Never slide them over one another or scratching may occur.
- To carry panels, stand them on edge and lift with two people (one person at each end) protecting the face from scratching or damage. Always lean panel towards back face to avoid damaging visible front face.
- Rest the panel edge on soft supports.
- All panel materials must be stored flat on pallets
- Store materials inside and undercover in dry conditions to protect them from weather and other trades.
- Stack pallets in a way that allows for ventilation. Permanent surface staining in the form of efflorescence may occur if moisture is allowed to penetrate or sit between stored sheets.
- Prevent condensation from forming on outer plastic protection by allowing for ventilation when conditions are warm.
- Do not deliver any panels on site which cannot be installed immediately or unloaded into a suitable well protected storage area.
- Store products clear of the ground and on level supports at a maximum of 2’ centers.
- Individual stacks can be 20” high.
- Do not stack more than five (5) individual stacks on top of one another.
NOTE: This product color has been discontinued by the manufacturer. When Universe stock is sold it will be unavailable.
NOTE: A forklift is required to be supplied by the customer at destination to unload boards for delivery orders. Universe personnel will not load individual, uncrated boards into customer vehicles for customer pickup orders. Customers must provide sufficient personnel to hand load boards into customer vehicles.
EQUITONE [tectiva] full boards
Thickness: 8mm - 3.3 lbs/sq ft
Size: 4' x 10' (48.03" x 120.08")
EQUITONE [tectiva] is a through colored panel with no coating. As the panel has an honest, pure and natural appearance, color differences are possible. The surface of the sheet is characterized by fine sanding lines and white spots.
We now inventory EQUITONE in each of our three locations. Manufactured in Germany and Belgium, EQUITONE® fibre cement facade materials are through-colored, textured sheets of cement, cellulose and other mineral materials. They come in a maximum sheet size of 4' x 10'. Please visit their website at www.equitone.com to learn more about their products [materia], [linea], [tectiva], [natura] and [pictura] and their design possibilities.
Due to variations in color monitors, settings and operating systems, the colors that appear on your screen may not be identical to physical samples.
|Dimensions||48.03" x 120.08" (4' x 10')|
|Weight||3.3 lbs/sq ft|
|Finish||Through-colored materials; edge finish matches face|
|Fire Class||Fire Class A2-s1-d0|
|Use||ventilated rain-screen cladding|